Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Homage to my chipmunk

April 18, 2008. Exactly three months and four days ago, Fate was having a PMS and forgot to control her shit. Some constellation got sciatica resulting to misalignment of some of its stars. Probably the reason why we crossed paths!

I know I’m trying to mask it under the pretense of literary elocution even if the actual circumstances that made us meet was really due to ahem well, hmm how can I say this, cause we were both horny. That’s it! Hehe. No matter what the circumstance is all I can say is that, I am really very grateful that we’ve crossed paths! Well, beyond grateful because we’ve met during the lowest periods of my adult life. I was very used to making other people laugh so having someone that could really make me laugh from within is a nice change! To top it all of, you said that you like all of me. Wow kudos to you! Are you sure about that? Are you sure you like the following?

1. I could be very bitchy and you’ve seen it.
2. I swear a lot, in English, Tagalog, and Cebuano.
3. I hate exercise, hence the man boobs and the beer belly.
4. I can consume an entire bottle of red wine.
5. I always proclaim dieting but I always binge.
6. I can be very obnoxious without knowing it.
7. I sweat profusely like a whore in church.
8. And a lot more…

So, are you sure that you still like me? Hehe.
Thanks my cute chipmunk. No matter what happens, you will always be special to me.
Always.

No comments: