Wednesday, February 25, 2009

25 Things About Me

1. I easily get bored.
2. I’m the biggest procrastinator in the whole world.
3. I don’t understand budgeting.
4. My mind automatically shuts off when I look at numbers.
5. I love to daydream.
6. I enjoy slapstick and Tagalog movies (limited to teeny bopper and romance only).
7. I’m addicted to pasta and eggplants.
8. We are professionals, yet we are still dirt poor.
9. My dream is to publish my own literary works.
10. I can only count my blood relatives that I care about.
11. I call in sick even if I’m not.
12. It may not be obvious, but I’m actually very gullible.
13. I pray fervently but I don’t go to church.
14. I always have a soft spot for child beggars.
15. I sometimes sneak into a movie theater in the middle of a workday.
16. I’ve been dieting and trying to lose weight for 5 years.
17. I always fantasize about my significant other betraying me.
18. I can always tell the “real” aspect of a person when I first meet him/her.
19. Sometimes I really enjoy going out alone.
20. I will choose my friends over my relatives.
21. I am always misunderstood, and I always don’t give a shit.
22. I love to be the center of attention; I’m the biggest KSP ever.
23. My ultimate career goal is to be an expat even of an obscure country.
24. I am obsessed with Thailand.
25. When I was a kid, I wished to be an astronaut when I grow up.

No comments: