Friday, February 6, 2009

The Last Few Months Were Pure Hell and Promises that I Wish to Commit to

Wow what a year! I just sincerely hope that I won't tread on those same ugly paths again. I lost a few "friends", but true enough I've found the real ones. What a shame! I just oughta spent my time and money with them. It could've been worthwhile.

Anyway, I should stick with the title and shit:
1. I vow to write anything (un-edited in its purest form, unless it's lifted from a source) and regularly.
2. I vow to lose weight.
3. I vow to swear off carbs.
4. I vow not to make the same mistakes that I've been doing before.
5. I will read more.
6. I will travel more no, doesn't matter where.
7. I will save at least a thousand per payday.
8. I will get the job that I want.
9. I will have the best fuck ever!! hehe
10. I will accomplish this list!!!!!

(I'm sure these ramblings are very crude, I don't give a flying fuck.

No comments: